Accessibility Arrangements Sobo Ltd.
Mikes Place makes every effort and invests a lot of resources in order to provide all its customers with an equal, respectable, accessible and professional service. Pursuant to the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Act 1998 and the regulations enacted pursuant to it, many efforts and resources are invested in making the necessary accessibility adjustments that will enable a person with a disability to receive the services provided to all customers, independently and equally.
Accessibility arrangements for buildings
Below are the existing accessibility arrangements at the public reception center located at 90 Herbert Samuel Street - Tel Aviv / 37 Jaffa Street - Jerusalem / 1 Hayamim Street - Eilat
· There are disabled parking spaces on the nearby street and in paid parking lots nearby, for example the London (Tel Aviv) parking lot, the Gan parking lot in the city (Jerusalem), the Red parking lot (Eilat), including a tall car.
· There is a sequence of access from the parking lot through the entrance to the reception center to the reception (including elevators).
· There are accessible positions for service at the reception center.
· "Inspiration loop" aids for the hearing impaired have been installed.
· There are accessible disabled services in the building lobby and on the various floors.
· There are identification and direction signs.
· It is allowed to enter the reception center for a service animal designed to help a person with a disability.
· If necessary, you can contact the service representatives at the positions to get help filling out forms.
Accessible customer service
· Employee training for accessible service - Training is held to get to know the field of accessibility, create awareness among employees and provide practical tools for providing accessible service.
· Accessible call center - the voicemail is accessible so that the information is conveyed in clear language and without background music.
· Additional means of contact - There are several additional means of contact:
o Frontal service - reception of the audience on Sundays-Thursdays between the hours of 12: 00-18: 00
o Email - email@example.com
o Contact us via "Contact Us" on the website (link or phone)
o Contact by mail: 90 Herbert Samuel St., Tel Aviv.
An accessible website is a site that allows people with disabilities and older people to browse with the same level of efficiency and enjoyment as all surfers, about 20 to 25 percent of the population have difficulty using the Internet and may benefit from more accessible Internet content, according to a 2003 study by Microsoft .
Sobo Ltd. believes in and works for equal opportunities in the Internet space for people with various disabilities and people who use technology that helps the use of a computer.
Site accessibility information
· This site meets the requirements of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Accessibility Adjustments to the Service) Regulations, 2013.
· The accessibility adjustments were made in accordance with the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (T.I. 5568) for accessibility of content on the Internet at AA level and the international WCAG2.0 document.
· The tests have been tested for the highest compatibility for Chrome browser.
· The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the common usage pattern for operating with a keyboard using the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows.
· Suitable for display in common browsers and for use on the cellular phone.
· For the best browsing experience with screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA software.
Documents or videos uploaded to the site before October 2017 may not be fully accessible. If you come across such a document or video, you can contact the accessibility coordinator and we will make sure to make the information accessible to you.
· Delivery of information in an accessible format - the company provides its customers with the option of receiving information in accessible formats. The provision of information is free of charge and is intended for people with disabilities. For inquiries and information regarding accessibility, you can contact the accessibility coordinator of the company, whose details appear later in the statement.
Ways to contact requests and suggestions for improvement regarding accessibility
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the accessibility of the company as part of our commitment to enable the entire population including people with disabilities to receive the most accessible service.
Should you encounter any problem or problem regarding accessibility, we will be happy for you to update us and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution for you and address the problem as soon as possible.
Details of the accessibility coordinator at Mikes Place
Name: Gal Ganzman
Publication of the Declaration of Accessibility
The accessibility statement was updated on: 1.11.21